Interested in Joining Our Team?
MAK Electric is looking to hire full time Journeyman Electricians. The qualified Journeyman Electrician should be well versed in large commercial projects including but not limited to hospitals, multi-residential buildings, assisted living facilities, and office buildings.
- Journeyman Electrical license in Massachusetts
- OSHA 10 Card
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 lbs. or more, climb ladders, climb stairs, stooping, work in tight areas (crawl spaces, attics, utility tunnels and switch gear rooms) etc.
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Takes pride in workmanship
- Excellent communication skills
- Perform electrical work in a neat, organized and timely manner
- Mounts and installs assigned hardware such as conduit, wires, and strapping as directed
- Understands and complies with ALL safety requirements
- Read and understands labels, job site maps, instruction manuals, and written instructions accurately
- Supervise and teach the trade to Electrical Apprentices
- Follow directions of Electrical Foreman or Journeyman in charge
We Offer a Great Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401K
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form below and email CFrey@makelectricma.com .